Trinity joins Aldermore Commercial lending panel
Trinity Financial is pleased to have joined Aldermore Commercial’s mortgage lending panel. The challenger bank offers both residential investment and commercial finance often on more generous terms than the high-street lenders.
Aldermore Bank’s specialist commercial department can lend against a range of properties including offices, industrial units, modern factories and warehouses. They will also consider lending for the financing of retails units with or without living accommodation and houses of multiple occupation.
- Often lend up to 75% loan-to-value.
- Fixed and three-month tracker LIBOR rates.
- Will consider short leases.
- Potentially take minor adverse, although not missed mortgage payments.
- Interest-only options.
- Typical 48 hour credit committee sign off once client and property assessment is drafted.
- Limited company lending
Aaron Strutt, product manager at Trinity Financial, says: “Aldermore is often happy to provide many of the commercial mortgages other banks will - although they lend that bit more money to get the deal through. Their stress test is typically more lenient.”
If you would like help to secure a commercial mortgage, call Trinity on 020 7016 0790.