Trinity Financial is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace (DEI).
Our DEI commitments enable us to make the most of our colleagues' different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. They help us to work better with our clients, introducers and lenders.
- Diversity: We have a diverse workforce built and developed by hiring and retaining employees from different backgrounds, cultures, genders and identities.
- Equity: We work to ensure everyone has equal opportunities to succeed and is treated fairly regardless of their background.
- Inclusion: We have created an inclusive workplace by promoting a culture that respects and values differences and encourages collaboration and teamwork.
- Accountability: We hold ourselves and our employees accountable for promoting DEI practices.
- Continuous Improvement: Trinity Financial strives to improve our DEI practices and is keen to receive feedback from employees, clients and lender contacts.
Trinity Financial's DEI policy is integral to our company's mission and values and guides our organization's culture and practices.
Progress Together aims to level the playing field for employees from all socio-economic backgrounds. Click here to visit the Driving Socio-Economic Diversity website.